Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
22:14:43 - Game-client was closed by unknown.
Since i downloaded the new client of Imperianic OTbot and the Imperianic client my bot and clients keeps just shutting down when im cavebotting whithout reason. In consoles it says:

22:14:43 - Game-client was closed by unknown.

Anyone has the same problem?

i have the same problem just died twieceeeeeee!!! wtf

any response any notice?

Bot has nothing to do with that, the message is pretty clear. But you are always welcome to place a bug report on Bugs section.

I recommend you guys to redownload and reinstall Imperianic OTBot, even if you already did. If this doesn't works then place a bug report! Because I can only investigate if you guys give me enough information.

Bugs section:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

How to report a bug:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

is there a new version avaliable already? i readed the new topic but can find the download link