Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of issues with cavebot
Hey Arkilys,

When trying to cavebot, the bot has trouble walking after throwing an sd rune (from targeting). It tries to move but keeps 'bouncing'.
Also it attacks then disables attack over and over, I believe it's to do with the sd runes too.

Walking:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Retargeting over and over:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Hello.

Please, send .xml settings that you are using. You can send it by private message if you prefer.
You can upload it on

Sent via private message, thanks.

I did some testing, it has nothing to do with shooting runes. It happens when only melee is involved too. And when I cast a spell, eg haste, it sometimes fixes the problem. Alt tabbing sometimes fixes it. And when I manually push the opposite direction arrow key, that always fixes it.

So it seems I need to do an action to cancel the walking, so the bot reclicks the map.

Hello.

Thanks for the information's!
I will try to investigate, but did you tried it on different servers? That seems most likely to be a problem on game-client than on Bot.