Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A paid member can only see 5 threads a day?
Hello,
I'm a new paid member and I was navigating to see the available scripts to use in the cavebot, and learn how to make a depositer.
But after only a few clicks I've received this message:

Sorry, but you can only view 5 threads every 24 hours. Please wait another 19 hours, 23 minutes, 37 seconds seconds before attempting to view a thread again.

It's really a few threads for someone who is learning how things work. Can this limit be increased a bit, or reset mine for today?
Thanks

You are not a paid member, but trial user.

Perhaps you are a paid user with another user, as this is very common with someone who has two or more users.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

I bought a license for this account, it's the only one I have. In Pagseguro I used another email though. Can you help me in this matter?

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Hello.

No, you did NOT bought any license time for this user.
Well, I'm sure that you have another user.

I give you more details by private message, because I made some guesses based on your user information that you might prefer to keep private.

Thanks for clarifying, you are right.