Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Action script
Hello,

I need simple action script.

To check amount of my spear in my hand and if >5 then go to label start, if < 5 then go to label logout, then turn off cavebot wait 3minutes and logout.

@Arkilys

thank you.

Hello.

local SETTINGS = {
    Hand = 'lhand', -- lhand for Left Hand or rhand for Right hand.
    ItemId = 1234, -- Item id to check.
    ItemCount = 5, -- Count to go to START label,
    StartLabel = 'start',
    EndLabel = 'logout',
}

local item = nil
if SETTINGS.Hand:lower() == 'lhand' then
    item = lhand()
else
    item = rhand()
end

if item ~= nil and item.id == SETTINGS.ItemId and item.count >= SETTINGS.ItemCount then
    gotolabel(SETTINGS.StartLabel)
else
    gotolabel(SETTINGS.EndLabel)
end

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
@Arkilys
Can u also make second part? please
I mean turn off cave bot, wait until pz is gone and then logout my character.

setsettings('Cavebot/Enabled', false)
while battlesigned() do
    wait(800, 1200)
end
logout()

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
@Arkilys

If i use it as action script on realesta74  - it doesnt work.

Hello.

I tested myself and works fine.

I've tried this action on my cavebot script, it turned off the cavebot but the while function didn't work as planned. The character lost battle and it didn't logout. Even when i tested it when the character had no battle, it didn't logout. Can you help me out?

Hello.

If you disable Cavebot then LUA script running on Action wpt stops as well. So you must only disable Cavebot at the end, except if you are using this on a Persistent.