Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaram if item droped in serverlog
as the topic says, i want a alarm if i loot something rare so i dont have to check all the server log..

Hello.

If you wanna check server log messages then you can use this script:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Notice that you must it selected.

However, You can use screenmessage() to get the green message that shows up. It will only work when you kill a single monster at time.
local Keywords = { 'fire sword', 'mace' }
local IgnoreCase = false -- Should it ignore case (lower / upper case) while checking for keywords?

local message = screenmessage(true)
if message ~= nil and message ~= '' then
    for __, keyword in ipairs(Keywords) do
        if ((IgnoreCase == false and string.find(message, keyword) ~= nil) or (IgnoreCase and string.find(message:lower(), keyword:lower()) ~= nil)) then
            playsound('default')
            flashclient()
        end
    end
end