Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Anti Ban] Check if monster is being healed
Exclamation 
Hi,

I noticed that a GM was healing my monsters to check if I'm botting.
I was watching my screen while botting and saw the monster kept getting full HP, so I couldn't kill it
If someone isn't botting, he/she would instantly notice that and say something in default.
A botter will just ignore it and keep attacking the monster for minutes.

Can we perhaps get a script which will check if the monsters are being excessively healed?

Hello.

I setup to trigger alert and say if monster heals 20%+, but you can change it 1 depending on the monster that you are hunting.
It will play sound, flash client and say a random message.

local MAX_DIFF_HPPC = 20 -- If monster heal this or more % will trigger the alert.
local MESSAGES = { 'lol', '??', '?', 'what?', 'gm?', 'lul?', '..' } -- Messages to say if monster is healed.

if LAST_CREATURE_ID == nil then
    LAST_CREATURE_ID = 0
end

if LAST_CREATURE_HPPC == nil then
    LAST_CREATURE_HPPC = -1
end

local attacked_creature = attacked()

if attacked_creature.id == LAST_CREATURE_ID and attacked_creature.hppc >= (LAST_CREATURE_HPPC + MAX_DIFF_HPPC) then
    playsound('default')
    flashclient()
    say(MESSAGES[random(1, #MESSAGES)])
    wait(2000, 3000)
    attacked_creature = attacked()
    LAST_CREATURE_HPPC = attacked_creature.hppc
elseif attacked_creature.id ~= 0 then
    if attacked_creature.id ~= LAST_CREATURE_ID then
        LAST_CREATURE_ID = attacked_creature.id
    end
    LAST_CREATURE_HPPC = attacked_creature.hppc
end

Awesome thanks

14:37:24 - Core:Lua:ExecuteScript:DoString:HealingCheck: 29: 'end' expected (to close 'if' at line 16) near '<eof>'

I think I fixed it by adding one more line of 'end' (line 30 end)

Is it possible to do the opposite in case the GM takes the creature's entire life?

is it possible to adapt this script to just pause the bot if the gm heals the creature?