Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-idle
Good afternoon I'm using this anti-idle script

rturn(2, true)
hold(1000*60*5, 1000*60*10)

the problem is that it takes 1 second to turn to each side and this is suspicious for the gm, he treated me himself and talked about it, my question is how can it be faster and also look more human? for example when we press control to dance we do it faster and the character dances to random positions, so he would have to dance fast to any side and randomly and from random times thank you for your attention

Hello.

rturn() doesn't takes 1s to turn, but 100ms. But you are free to create your own code to randomly turn using turn() and picking a side for it to turn.
local TIMES = 5
for i = 1, TIMES do
    turn(random(0, 3))
end

Did you create "hold" LUA function? Because it doesn't exist in Bot by default. The function to wait for is "wait".
So if you didn't create this "hold" function then it's likely that the GM was asking you why you keep turning every 1s and not why you take 1s to turn. hehe

Good afternoon friend, because I found this script in the forum, I don't know how to make a script.
Please, I need a script that looks like a human running the character, from time to time, randomly, and also doesn't always turn the char to the same side.
sorry I didn't understand this one that you post what should I do?

local TIMES = 5
for i = 1, TIMES do
turn(random(0, 3))
end

????

This script does exactly what you need.
local TIMES = 5 -- How many times should it turn around
local DELAY = { Min = 5, Max = 10 } -- In minutes.

rturn(TIMES, true)
wait(1000*60*DELAY.Min, 1000*60*DELAY.Max)

this as well
local TIMES = 5 -- How many times should it turn around
local DELAY = { Min = 5, Max = 10 } -- In minutes.

for i = 1, TIMES do
    turn(random(0, 3))
end
wait(1000*60*DELAY.Min, 1000*60*DELAY.Max)

Ty tank you xD

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
I can make it spin faster

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
No, it takes only 100~150 ms to turn between while using rturn() and there's no delay on turn(). So if that's slow then the problem is in your computer/game-client.