Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto pickup small stones on S/W/E/N
Hi,

Looking for a script that can pick up small stones just like the spear function built into the program. 

Thanks in advance 

Cool

Hello.

This will pickup from a specific position on floor and move to your left hand (<<<):
local MIN_COUNT = 5
local POSITION = { X = 12345, Y = 12345, Z = 12345 }

local player_lhand = lhand()

if player_lhand.id == 0 or (player_lhand.id == 1294 and player_lhand.count <= MIN_COUNT) then
    moveitems(1294, 'lhand', ground(POSITION.X, POSITION.Y, POSITION.Z), 100)
    wait(300)
end

This will pickup from a current target position on floor and move to your left hand (<<<):
local MIN_COUNT = 5

local player_lhand = lhand()
local target_creature = target()

if target_creature.id > 0 and (player_lhand.id == 0 or (player_lhand.id == 1294 and player_lhand.count <= MIN_COUNT)) then
    moveitems(1294, 'lhand', ground(target_creature.posx, target_creature.posy, target_creature.posz), 100)
    wait(300)
end

hello it doesnt work or no idea where made it for work.. thx

(10-03-2018, 05:50 AM)joselito Wrote:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
hello it doesnt work or no idea where made it for work.. thx

I am more than sure you have not changed waypoints for the SQM where you drop stones. 

Stand on the SQM where you want to put your small stones, then add waypoints in cavebot, write down the X,Y,Z aka waypoint from it and change it in his script