Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatization
Well I would like to know if it is possible to add in the next build, a function that winbot had, is that it is to open the bot by selecting an .exe already with a defined name and a defined script for example on the opening command line directing the client's .exe to open it, and directing the script to hook that specific client and already load the script, to be more automated

An example

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mastercores OTBot\Mastercores OTBot.exe" -c "C:\RetroCores\clientname.exe" -s "C:\Scripts\scriptname.xml"

-c = Client directory that he will open and select/hook automatic
-s = Script that it will load and start automatically

Hello.

Thanks for your suggestion, it's a good suggestion but I will think about it.

Its a great suggestion, make the process easier those who need to open many bots.
especially if you have a weak computer or are working with vps that take longer to open client bot etc..

Hello.

Try this build. I've accepted your "
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
" suggestion and this suggestion as well.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

You should launch it pretty much like it's in your post: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mastercores OTBot\Mastercores OTBot.exe" -c "C:\RetroCores\clientname.exe" -s "C:\Scripts\scriptname.xml"

I tested it here but there is something that is not working when I open it, open the client opens the bot but the bot opens the "find client" screen, no client appears and gets stuck in it

i tested with version 1.1.22-2

Script auto load 'work" only client autohook dont work

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello.

I think that you run the client directly instead of launcher. I forgot to add that possibility.

Now works fine. thank you very much this is making my life too easy, I won't waste another 40 minutes opening clients