Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Naino's Cavebot for Retrocores
Here i will post scripts for the new world of Retrocores 7.4 Lutabra, feel free to ask for cavebot scripts.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.loading="lazy" alt="[Image: IHZLdox.png]" class="mycode_img" />
Knight Scripts
Script Name                    Level                    Features                    Requirements                    Download
    Thais Troll East                   8-20                       Bank                    Exura/Decent Weapon                   
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.loading="lazy" alt="[Image: JHNZA9X.png]" class="mycode_img" />
Paladin Scripts
Script Name                    Level                    Features                    Requirements                    Download
 Hydra Task                         14-20                      Full AFK                    Healing/BlankRunes                         

Fibula Rotworm                     10-30                   Refill/Full AFK            Healing/Create Arrows                          

The Thais Troll script keeps walking on firefields which causes characters death... Any ideas?

put pots on firefields or other non walkable item
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Tongue" title="Tongue" class="smilie smilie_5" />

Yeah put tables

Wouldn't it be better if you edit the script so it doesn't walk in there? You can make a fix for this in different ways

Not possible, sometimes the bot or client walks 2 steps and you will walk to the field. tried to fix but the easy is put tables or chest there are inside the cave

Hello, I'm trying to use Mana Training with the Light spell but I'm not getting it, do you know why?