Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bot doesnt log out when player with skull come in
Hi, i got a problem. Bot doesnt log out when player come with skull, i got in alerts included also position with skull for x log, i got also „logout instead of x log” included but that worked only 1-2 times, now thats not working, any solution?

Hello.

It's working just fine. My best bet is that you are being attacked from out of your screen, so being pz locked then he reaches you and kills you.
People can shoot GFB on you from out your screen, very far from you and where the game-client doesn't provides information about such player, so Bot will not detect it. Bot can usually detect creatures from 1-2 sqms out of your screen, so if a player is 3 sqms away shooting gfb, you would get hit.

If you believe that's a bug then you should place a report on Bugs section (
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
), but notice that you should follow this guidelines:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

i checked the cam in slow mode, thats true, he goes really fast and shoot gfb before hes on the screen :x

Hello.

Like I said. This is something common and you can avoid it in several ways such as:

1. By moving your makers to places where it would not be possible to shoot runes from outside your screen, such as on top of a house. Then use option on to detect on different floors (Alerts -> Settings), so you can detect the Players/PK before they go up.

2. Moving your rune makers somewhere that has only one way in and is trapable, then use another character (bait character) to block the way. And use a script to check if this bait character is still online, if he is offline then it means pk killed him and your rune makers should log out.

3. Use the Hp below % alert or create a script to do some reaction when your hp is low, like entering your house something like that.