Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant find creature
Hello,

In TARGETING AREA i can not find BARBARIANS.

Is there a way that i dont need witch creature to atack, so he will atack everything that finds?

That's just an autocomplete to make it easier for users to add monsters to Targeting. Targeting will attack monsters that you add to list, doesn't matters if can find on autocomplete or not.

If add entry called "All", it attack all creatures.

Thanks about that!

I was thinking that I need to add everything there and I was not find barbarians.

But just found "ALL".

Another question, can u help me because Im not findind how to do. If i want to hunt with paladin, how can i set everything?

Thanks bro

---- EDIT
I think that barbarians are not in your data.
I can not find FUR BOOTS to loot also.

Hello.

My previous post explains about barbarians.

If an item is not listed on Looter then you will have to find it by "yourself". Because the game client doesn't give such information, so I must name each item manually.

There are few ways to find out an item id, but if you already have the item, it's easier.
Here's the tutorial:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

At the end, feel free to discover and share those ids with us! So I'll add it to the database so that Bot makes the "link" between the name and the id.