Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavebot targeting seems buggy dx/ogl
Tried on rats. on dx9 it just kinda does not target and on the OGL it take 1 step, then click on full atk/chase, step, etc so not that smooth. Kinda misses attacks when it follows a low HP monster.

Hello.

I tried on both and attack worked just fine, smooth.

If you use option Attack Mode on Targeting then it will change when it attacks the monster. When you are using that option, Bot just setup the options that you select (Example: Chase / Offensive), so it's not Bot walking. Chase means that game-client will walk and follow monsters, Bot just attacks and let the game-client do the hard work.

If you are using stance, that's bot walking. If you are using BOTH (Chase and Stance) then that's your fault, because game-client and Bot will be fighting trying to walk.

Feel free to make a GIF movie reproducing it and host on
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
then send to me by private message. Remember to show your Bot settings as well!

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Hello.

Use this script for now. I will add such option on next release.