Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disable "Targeting" when another player is on screen / Turn it on when there's no one
Hello guys,

One of the easiest, most obvious way to identify someone as a cavebotter is when the player does not respect the creatures that other people are already killing.
For example, two or three players are sharing the same rotworm or troll cave, so they'll walk into each other a lot of time. But real players (usually) don't attack monsters that another is already attacking: real players usually just walk past the monsters when there's another player already killing them.

Thus, I would like to know if there's a script to disable "Targeting" if there's another player on screen (probably the easiest way would be considering "another player" = "any name that's not a creature listed on Targeting").
And, when there's no other player on the screen, the "Targeting" would turn on again. So you won't be attacking creatures when other players are looking; you'll just keep walking the Cavebot nodes until there's no other player on sight.

The main problem I see with this idea is that it can backfire if the situation inverts: you're currently attacking a creature, then another player appears on screen, and then you stop attacking a creature for no reason and start walking away. This could be fixed with a "if you're attacking when another player shows on screen, keep Targeting on; if you're not attacking when another player shows on screen, disable Targeting"; but this could be way more difficult to script.

The same could be done to disable/enable "Looting". Some players are moving creature's bodies on purpose as soon as they're killed to "check" if the player is a botter or not, because the bot kinda lags when it doesn't find the body to loot (it tries to open it, fails, etc). It become obvious that the player is using a bot because the character stays still for a few seconds before moving.

Regards

Hello.

Check this thread, I’ve posted such script there.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.