Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't kill steal other players
Targeting should have an option so the bot doesn't KS other players. The "must attack me" condition requires the creature to actually hit you for the bot to target it, wich may lead to loss of exp and/or luring a lot of monsters until you actually attack.
Would be most useful if there was a setting to make the targeting ignore monsters being fought by other players.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

local Creatures = { 'All', 'Demon', 'Rotworm' }
if paround() == 0 then
    for _, creature in ipairs(Creatures) do
          setsettings('Targeting/' .. creature .. '/Setting1/Must attack me', false)
    end
else
    for _, creature in ipairs(Creatures) do
          setsettings('Targeting/' .. creature .. '/Setting1/Must attack me', true)
    end
end