Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
FREE Delayed Healer
Hello.

Healer has this option as well, but some people like to heal using Persistents, so i decided to develop this.
This script will wait a random time before casting the healing spell to avoid being detected with "Auto healer".

Warning: The best healing spell must be at the top, because script will check following the order from top to bottom. So it will check for Exura Vita -> Exura Gran -> Exura.
Warning 2: I recommend to setup a very low Persistent delay/interval like 100-200.

local RULES = {
    { Hppc = 60, Mana_Spell = 80, Spell = 'exura vita' }, -- Hppc% or lower and MP is higher to cast this spell.
    { Hppc = 80, Mana_Spell = 40, Spell = 'exura gran' },
    { Hppc = 95, Mana_Spell = 25, Spell = 'exura' },
}
local Delay_Heal = { Min = 1000, Max = 3000 } -- In milliseconds

if cancast() and connected() then
    local player_hppc = hppc()
    local player_mp = mp()

for _, rule in ipairs(RULES) do
        if player_hppc <= rule.Hppc and player_mp >= rule.Mana_Spell then
            wait(Delay_Heal.Min, Delay_Heal.Max)
            cast(rule.Spell)
        end
    end
end

This work same way, except that it can use Rune and Spells.
local RULES = {
    { Hppc = 60, Mana_Spell = 0, Rune = 'ultimate healing rune' }, -- Hppc% or lower and MP is higher to cast this spell.
    { Hppc = 95, Mana_Spell = 25, Spell = 'exura' },
}
local Delay_Heal = { Min = 1000, Max = 3000 } -- In milliseconds

if cancast() and connected() then
    local player_hppc = hppc()
    local player_mp = mp()

for _, rule in ipairs(RULES) do
        if player_hppc <= rule.Hppc and player_mp >= rule.Mana_Spell then
            if rule.Spell ~= nil then
                cast(rule.Spell)
            elseif rule.Rune ~= nil then
                if iswalking() then
                    stop()
                end
                useitemoncreature(rule.Rune, id())
            end  
        end
    end
end

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
Hello @Arkilys,

Im using the second script and it works great, the only problem is that the bot wont open the next BP to continue using UH's, is there anyway to add this to the script?

Thanks!

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
If you go back and look on this subforum there is a script already made for this posted by Arkilys in his pinned posts

Hey mate, if i wanted to remove the random delay and just use either of these as my main healers, how would i do it?
i tried removing the

but got nothing but bugs haha

Hello.

If you just remove this line it will work.