Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE ..:: DvScripts ::.. Free Scripts Thread
[Image: GJ2Urru.png]
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

[Image: 5K76tB0.png]

21.08.2018 -
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
- Released

[Image: Ub4VNvl.png]

LevelScript NameCurrent VersionStatus
1.0New

[Image: afRczmu.png]

1.0New

[Image: Su8XtkX.png]

1.0New

[Image: Me1duAC.png]

1.0New

[Image: dI2E9j4.png]

E-Mail :
GG: 592259
Facebook :

Skype : dworak_dvscripts (REMEMBER TO ALWAYS CONFIRM VIA PM IF ITS ME ON SKYPE !!!!! )
Phone/WhatsApp : +48 511 963 742

[Image: 3R2Cvg6.png]

@
- Main Scripter / Webmaster

Interested in Pally Script with Spears/Stones in goblin. Aswell interested in EK Scripts.

[Image: 73bkWpk.png] 
[Image: Fw081S2.png]

[Image: D90Htkc.png]

Name[All Vocation] Ultimate Rookgard 1-8
Recommended Level1 to 8
Experience per Hour1.7-2.5k/h
Profit per Hour200GP/h

[Image: IQQq8XH.png]

Full AFK 1-8

[Image: xsevqIB.png] 

No Healing

[Image: UHKX0Cc.png]

No Spells

[Image: mdNmA3j.png]

Start in Temple

[Image: vMwhhBN.png]

No Requirements

[Image: vMcVWJL.png]

Whole Rookgard

Attached Files
.xml   [All Vocation] Rookgard by DvScripts 1.0.xml (Size: 44.86 KB / Downloads: 694)

script is crashed my character around on rabbits and sheeps and dont want go to sell meat and go to next step to rats. ( dont want open doors)

(08-23-2018, 01:41 PM)Maslanka1990 Wrote:
script is crashed my character around on rabbits and sheeps and dont want go to sell meat and go to next step to rats. ( dont want open doors)

It will works with new release of ClassicTibia Bot, because i found some bugs and Arkilys sent me new version to test those bugs which wasn't working. With new version script is 100% Afk from 1 to 8 lvl
Regards

Hi, are you planning to do a script for goblins ab? I'd pay for that Wink

(08-27-2018, 04:43 PM)DaveQ Wrote:
Hi, are you planning to do a script for goblins ab? I'd pay for that Wink

Hello
I didn't had the time in last week, ofc i will consider to make it, tell me how it should look? Since i am new with that type of Old tibia, playing since 8.0.
Regards

"Simple" cavebot hunting only goblins at femor hills, collecting small stones+gold coins, then refiller to DP. Or you meant something else by saying "how it should look"? Cheers.

(08-29-2018, 08:28 AM)DaveQ Wrote:
"Simple" cavebot hunting only goblins at femor hills, collecting small stones+gold coins, then refiller to DP. Or you meant something else by saying "how it should look"? Cheers.

You mean script for EK ? or for RP traing with stones and collect them??

For knight Wink