Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE Enable/Disable Runemaker every X seconds
Hello.

I just tried the script that i posted and the script that you posted, both are working just fine.

Notice that if you change "manaValue" or "Time_MakeRune" after running it at least once, it will not change immediately, but only after the next time that you make runes.
So if you setup wrong values, you should delete the Persistent, add new persistent and run the fixed script.

Now its working for me also. Thank you for checking.

Sorry for wasting your time.

It doesn't work for me and I don't know why... I tried everything. But Runemaker never goes UP. Can someone help me? or could u fix it the code for a 20 ED and to make explosions? thanks!

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

I found the problem

EXPLANATION:  You must change Mana above and type Mana percent, since in lane 16 it says: Mana percent... so bot will read Mana above instead of Mana percent and lua wont work...
IF you wanna run this LUA correctly you MUST type "Mana above OR Mana Percent in both lanes (lane 4 and 16)

local Time_HealMana = { Min = 50, Max = 80 } -- IN SECONDS. Time range to wait to let your character regenerate mana enough to make the runes, in seconds.
local Time_MakeRune = { Min = 10000, Max = 15000 } -- IN MILLISECONDS. Time range to wait while Bot is making runes before disabling Runemaker.

local manaCondition = 'Mana percent' -- Condition to mane runes: Mana above or Mana percent
local manaValue = { Min = 50, Max = 90 } -- Mana range to make runes.

if NEXT_RUNE_TIME == nil then
    NEXT_RUNE_TIME = 1
end

if NEXT_RUNE_MANA == nil then
    NEXT_RUNE_MANA = random(manaValue.Min, manaValue.Max)
end

local currentValue = 0
if manaCondition:lower() == 'Mana percent' then
    currentValue = mppc()
else
    currentValue = mp()
end

if currentValue >= NEXT_RUNE_MANA and runningtime() >= NEXT_RUNE_TIME then
    setsettings('Runemaker/Enabled', true)
    wait(Time_MakeRune.Min, Time_MakeRune.Max)
    setsettings('Runemaker/Enabled', false)
    NEXT_RUNE_TIME = runningtime() + random(Time_HealMana.Min, Time_HealMana.Max)
else
  if getsettings('Runemaker/Enabled') then
  end

local Time_HealMana = { Min = 300, Max = 350 } -- IN SECONDS. Time range to wait to let your character regenerate mana enough to make the runes, in seconds.

local Time_MakeRune = { Min = 10000, Max = 15000 } -- IN MILLISECONDS. Time range to wait while Bot is making runes before disabling Runemaker.

local manaCondition = 'Mana above' -- Condition to mane runes: Mana above or Mana percent

local manaValue = { Min = 500, Max = 600 } -- Mana range to make runes.

if NEXT_RUNE_TIME == nil then

NEXT_RUNE_TIME = 1

end

if NEXT_RUNE_MANA == nil then

end

local currentValue = 0

if manaCondition:lower() == 'mana percent' then

currentValue = mppc()

else

currentValue = mp()

end

if currentValue >= NEXT_RUNE_MANA and runningtime() >= NEXT_RUNE_TIME then

setsettings('Runemaker/Enabled', true)

wait(Time_MakeRune.Min, Time_MakeRune.Max)

NEXT_RUNE_TIME = runningtime() + random(Time_HealMana.Min, Time_HealMana.Max)

else

if getsettings('Runemaker/Enabled') then

end
end