Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE Shooting fireball runes on best SQM
Is here option to add "use GFB when monster HP is 20%"
or something like that?
I need it for monsther which run away when low hp.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
Hello.

Depends on how you want to check this, because it is an area rune.

Do you want to shoot rune if it hits at least X monsters that are at 20% or if the monster you are attacking has 20%? Because the last case would be possible and easy, you could even use Targeting, because it does uses shootarearune interally, except it will shoot if hits at least the targeted creature, but will try to hit as much as possible. However, the first one is a bit complex and would depend on a modification in the shootarearune function, so it would be left for possible improvement in the future.

I mean start atack by GFB when monster has 20% HP.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Do you wanna shoot GFB whenever the targeted created has 20%? Because You can do that using Targeting.
Name: Rotworm
-- Settings1:
---- Hp: 0 to 20
---- Danger: 1
---- Spell: GFB
-- Settings2:
---- Hp: 80 to 100
---- Danger: 0
---- Spell: No spell

How can i setup the script to open next bp when there are no more runes?

This script doesn’t do that, so you will need to use another script (or adapt this one) to open next backpack.