Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE Unaimon's Free Scripts Thread
Unaimon's Free Scripts Thread

I will be posting here the scripts that I make, so keep in mind that some could have errors, please notify me so I can correct them...
All suggestions are welcome (hunting places, bug corrections...).

RatsRook

Level 1~8

Simple script that follows a simple path on Rookgard Rats, slower than hunting other things but you will get to main with decent gold.

Be sure to kill some rats manually and gather 15 gold to buy a wooden shield or else you will die for sure.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.title="XML" border="0" alt=".xml" />   RatsRook.xml (Size: 7.75 KB / Downloads: 478)

Near the bank Wasps Darashia

Level 8~Just finish the task

Kills the respawn, goes down, waits 60 seconds for the respawn and starts all over again.

Recommended just doing the task, but IDK maybe you want to make runes while hunting...  

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.title="XML" border="0" alt=".xml" />   WaspsDarashiaNearBank.xml (Size: 8.93 KB / Downloads: 231)

Edron Goblins

Level 8~20

Script to cavebot on Edron Goblins, nice loot (money + small stones).
-----Changed!! now with auto depositer and back to hunt-----
You will need to change the action script to the Backpack colours that you are using to make it work.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.title="XML" border="0" alt=".xml" />   EdronGoblins.xml (Size: 23.23 KB / Downloads: 503)

Rotworms Darashia North East Cave

Level 8~20

Script to cavebot on Rotworms Darashia (North East cave).  Fast money!

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.title="XML" border="0" alt=".xml" />   RotwormsDarashiaNorthEast.xml (Size: 10.86 KB / Downloads: 442)

thanks for scripts, working
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" /> rook & goblins tested

only with goblins I have a problem with the setting, I don't know how to set it to deposit stones

follow your script while is going to depo, when its in dp then pause the script, and edit action   backpacks you use to deposit stones and on you

I want knight scripts cavebot, for level 20-100 , and if there is refiller bp uh in dp , depositer money in bank, much better!!

@amethyst23 maybe smd ? he give it for free any you wants much options . shame

where start rook rats?