Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE [v0.2] Check for rune and Open next backpack or Alert
Both scripts works fine. I posted two scripts, the first is based on container name or index and the second is based on container id.
So if you are using the same backpack for runes and gold for example then you should use the first script based on container index. Because if you have two or more containers of the same type, Bot cannot guess which is being used for UHs.

I really don't understand why you would use the second script.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

I used a script with specific container to check for runes.
It gave an alarm all the time, so I had to put false in alarm parameter.
opens backpacks now, works. No idea why it gave an alarm

local BACKPACK_ID = 2854 -- specific container to check for runes.
local Rune = 'light magic missile rune' -- rune to check.

local OPEN_BACKPACK = true -- open next backpack for more runes?

local PLAY_ALERT = false -- Play alert on MinCount?
local ALERT_COUNT = 2 -- Min. count to play alert.

Hello.

My reply remains the same.
If you are using the same container type (e.g.: blue backpack) for looting and runes then YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SECOND SCRIPT at all. Because it will check looting bp will not find runes neither another bp, so it will print alert all time.
On this case, you should use the first script based on container index.