Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ Free & Paid ] Cudi's 100% AFK Scripts
This user is not responding to his customers, so don't buy scripts from him. If you buy, be aware that you will not have any support from him.

For now, I'll be taking suggestions. Feel free to ask for some cavebot scripts (I'll make them only if I have time)
BK = Safe Bank    /    DP = Depositer    /    RR = Rune Refiller    /    AR = Ammo Refiller    /    SF = Special Features

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.loading="lazy" width="200" height="46" alt="[Image: T7Xq5Tj.png]" class="mycode_img" />

LevelScript NameFeaturesCurrent VersionDownload
10Edron - GoblinsBK DP2.0.0
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
10Kazz - Dwarves SteamboatBK DP2.0.0
(10 - 60+)Edron - OrcsBK DP RR SF2.0.0
20Ab'dendriel - Elf CaveBK DP SF2.0.0
25Ank - Tarpit Tomb -1BK DP RR SF2.0.0
40Ank - Scarabs (Hidden Cave -3)BK DP RR SF2.0.0

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.loading="lazy" width="200" height="46" alt="[Image: jnEdufr.png]" class="mycode_img" />

(10 - 60+)Edron - OrcsBK DP RR SF AR2.0.0
20Ank - Tarpit Tomb -1BK DP RR AR SF2.0.0
20Edron - Ghouls + HuntersBK DP RR AR SF2.0.0
30Ank - Peninsula Tomb -2BK DP RR AR SF2.0.0
40Ank - Scarabs (Hidden Cave -3)BK DP RR AR SF2.0.0
40Ank - Stone GolemsBK DP RR AR SF2.0.0
45Thais - South CyclopsBK DP RR AR SF2.0.0

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.loading="lazy" width="200" height="46" alt="[Image: mLPcfli.png]" class="mycode_img" />

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.loading="lazy" width="200" height="46" alt="[Image: xtQnX4Q.png]" class="mycode_img" />

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.loading="lazy" width="200" height="46" alt="[Image: em4sost.png]" class="mycode_img" />

Steps to follow:
In Cavebot > Lua Settings : There you will chose the colours of backpacks, supply options (as runes to go hunt with and to leave, ammo, capacity to leave, etc) As well as hunt options (Chose floors, go "hardmode") with explanations. Example of a setup:
-- Hunt Options --

Floor1 = true -- Orcs, Spearmans and Warriors!
Floor2 = false -- Same as floor 1 with 3 Orc Berserkers and 2 Shamans.
Floor3 = false -- Mainly Orc Berserkers and 1 Leader. It's small spawn so will still hunt floor 2
floor4 = false -- Not recommended at all for rp as no places to run. EK 70+

CapToLeave = 30

AntiStuck = true -- Anti-Stuck function? Will start moving to try to find a waypoint if you are in the hunting place. Does not always work-

-- Rune Options --

HuntWithUH = true
UHName = 'ultimate healing rune'
BpOfUHToHunt = 4
UHToLeave = 15

-- Depot Options --

DepotNonStackableBP = 'Blue Backpack'
DepotStackableBP = 'Purple Backpack'
DepotRuneBP = 'Grey Backpack'

NonStackItems = { 'plate armor', 'sword ring', 'battle axe', 'plate legs', 'warrior helmet', 'halberd' }
StackItems = { 'brown mushroom'}

-- Backpack Options --

MainBP = 'Green Backpack'
LootBP = 'Green Backpack' -- Can be the same as MainBP if you want to take loot into your main backpack.
GoldBP = 'Golden Backpack'
RuneBP = 'Backpack' --- Don't need it if not using runes.

All the Backpacks have to be different colour!!
In Healer: Change the healing to your needs, as well as mana trainer and in Tools you have to change your Mana trainer, Ammo equiper, etc. 
Looter: In case you change the colour of the BP's in Lua setting, you'll have to change it in Looter.
Setups explained in images:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.loading="lazy" width="300" height="450" alt="[Image: umd8JfD.png]" class="mycode_img" />
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.loading="lazy" width="450" height="300" alt="[Image: FXespbZ.png]" class="mycode_img" />

Hello! I sent you a PM!
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />

Hey! You have private messages disabled so I could not reply you. 

I am testing some things that may fill your needs. If you have any particular suggestion feel free to pm me it!

Hey! My private messages should be enabled now, my bad.

Feel free to reply to me there!
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />

do you have any good for lvl 40+ knight

i want to buy mintwallin for knight

Tested your Rp edron trolls script, changed bps to my set up and everythign, the bot just stands there not killing anythig, shoots spears, picks them up, and jsut stands there

Yeah, the cavebot stops working randomnly, that's why I am not posting any scripts at the moment. Trying to figure out what's wrong!

seems like something is wrong in the troll refill, it walks back after full round all the time instead of checking cap

True, fixed it. You can redownload!