Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUD - Skill Performer (some ideas)
Lightbulb 
Hello, 

Is there a way to measure the estimated time to the next skill level? It would be really cool to have a simple HUD that talks about how long my next skill will evolve.

Likewise, one who spoke how many runes I am making per minute and how much ML I will be able to evolve in the day.

Any idea?
It is a suggestion, nobody NEEDS it.

Best,

Hello.

Yes, it's a bit complex but possible to be done.

Use runningtime() to know for how long Bot is running, so you know how long took to advance 1%.
Use shieldingpc() (or axepc(),etc.) to get current skill % and make the math based on runningtime(). Save results on a variable to be used when you get +1%, once you get +2% or +3% you can get the estimated time.

If you get +1% in 400 seconds, but took 590 seconds to get +1% after 1%, so 2% total and needs 30% to skill up, just make the math (30*590) = 15000 seconds. You should "ignore" the first +1% because it's not accurate.

I'm sorry if my reply is a bit confusing. xD

Jesus christ, help me!

haha, how can i use this ?

Thanks allot

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
This would be a great idea, has anyone managed to develop it?