Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help to make this action pls
OK I need some guidance... would this expressions work or did I get it wrong?

"setsettings('Alerts/Player on Screen/Play Sound', 'yes')"
"setsettings('Alerts/Player on Screen/Play Sound', 'no')"

also when I want to open a backpack in inventory, example i have 3 backpacks, they are all green backpacks, one in container slot, one in hand slot, and one in arrow slot, how to make it open all?

I saw on a free script the action "openitem(id), 'back'", what are the other parameters, is back the container slot? would 'arrow', 'lhand' and 'rhand' work?

also why does this action

wait(random(600,18000))
if itemcount(3578) < 5 then
gotolabel('fish')
end

returns this in console
Core:Lua:ExecuteScript
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin" class="smilie smilie_4" />oString:Cavebot/Action:2: 3: '=' expected near '<eof>'

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Hello.

I think that values on setsettings will work fine, but if it doesn't then changes the value to true/false.
setsettings('Alerts/Player on Screen/Play Sound', true)
setsettings('Alerts/Player on Screen/Play Sound', false)

Use openitem() function. Call it once for every slot.
openitem('green backpack', 'back') -- Opens a green bp on bp slot.
wait(800, 1200)
openitem('green backpack', 'lhand') -- Opens a green bp on left hand.
wait(800, 1200)
openitem('green backpack', 'belt') -- Opens a green bp on belt (ammo/arrow) slot.
wait(800, 1200)
head = helmet slot
neck = amulet/necklace slot
back = bp slot
lhand = left hand slot
rhand = right hand slot
armor = armor slot
belt = belt/ammo/arrow slot
finger = ring slot.
feet = boots slots.

This piece of code runs just fine for me.

thanks for the info, surprisingly that action was working on one character but not the other one, i got it to work on the 2nd char by changing the label name, dont know if it had anything to do with it but fixed it

OK for some strange reason this stopped working again (only on one character o_O)... it either returns the same error or cavebot stuck at this action and nothing happens, it wont go to specified label even if it should
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Sad" title="Sad" class="smilie smilie_8" />

Bot starts to work again if I delete all text in the action waypoint.

this is the exact code im using:

if itemcount(3578) < 5 then
gotolabel('fish')
end

and this is the error:

Core:Lua:ExecuteScriptBig GrinoString:Cavebot/Action:2: 2: '=' expected near '<wait>'

this is specially odd because there is no wait? why it says = is expected near one

Hello.

The error message is result of lua script, that means LUA is saying that.
This code is fine.
I suppose the error may be on wpt "fish".