Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with dance script
Hello!! i need a script that dance every X seconds, but i want to randomly this time.
In otserver that im playing, GM's are detecting people who uses "anti idle" option, because this option dances every 13 or 14 minutes, and GM's know that

Hello.

No, really. Anti Idle works every 10 to 14 minutes.
I think it's easier to be detected if you "dance" every X seconds, because it will dance too often and you could not "lie" saying that you were afk.

Please, use search and try to learn some LUA basics. The requested scripts requires a single lua function call.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

rturn(number times, optional bool backOriginal) [void]: Turn your character in random directions, then back to original or not.
rturn(2, true)
So you can adjust the Persistent Interval to how long it should wait between turning around.

Alternatively, you can use like this:
local TURN_COUNT = 2 -- How many times should it turn around.
local TIME_WAIT = { Min = 1000 * 30, Max = 1000 * 50 } -- How long it should wait after turning around. 30 to 50 seconds.

rturn(TURN_COUNT, true)
wait(TIME_WAIT.Min, TIME_WAIT.Max)