Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
character does not appear in the initial selection list
Quando abroWWo bot e o nostalrius, a lista de personagens não aparece para ser selecionada
wqadsdadqwqd

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello.

That means you don't have any compatible game-client running. So make sure you are using the correct Bot version with its compatible game-client.

Which server are you playing?
What's the game-client version you are using?
What's the Bot version you are using?

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
I have the same issue.

Realera.org
Not sure, it just updated and I'm not sure how to check the version.
The latest, .1.1.2-8

I've the same issue at Faloria's with the new update.
No character available in the bot.

Yes, because both are making the same mistake: You guys didn't check if Kasteria OTBot version you have is compatible with the game-client version you are using.

Actually, you shouldn't be having this problem because I updated Kasteria OTBot yesterday and I replied to your private message asking you to download it again, but you probably didn't.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
I imagined it was because Realera updated their client and Kasteria isn't really up to date yet. I've downloaded the latest version of the bot and it still does not work.

Downloaded version (1.1.2-8) and redownload and reinstall Kasteria OTBot as you wrote.

Still doesn't work.

nostalrius
V3
kasteriaotbot-1.1.2-8

I downloaded another version of nostalrius and used the old version of the bot, it worked.

Yeah, because Kasteria OTBot 1.1.2-8 is compatible with the latest Nostalrius game-client (v3).

I'm going to release Kasteria OTBot 1.1.2-9 in a few minutes, which will be compatible with Realera.org current's game-client. I had some free time and decided to do it, so it's going out in few minutes.
But next time, pay attention to the release thread, as it makes it clear which game-client version that Bot version (e.x.: 1.1.2) is compatible with. If you have any questions about the compatibility with a specific server, just ask me!

-- edit
Kasteria OTBot 1.1.2-9 release, it's compatible with Realera.org current's game-client. So redownload and reinstall!