Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to Report a Bug
Bug 
Hello.

When reporting bugs it is important that you provide as much information as possible. Please include exact versions and don't say "the latest version".

Please include:
1. What OS you are at? (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2008, etc.)
2. Which version of Nostalrius OTBot? e.g.: 1.0.0, 1.4.2, ..
3. In which client version does this problem occur? (DX9, OGL, Both).
4. Detailed description of the problem. Please include steps to reproduce if possible
5. Make a GIF of the action (show your bot settings and reproducing the bug) and host on
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
. If you are afraid to leak any information on the GIF then send it to me by private message instead of including in your thread. You can make GIFs using ShareX:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

6. Comments any things you might find useful to know.

All six information's above are mandatory in the report, as those information's are essential to reproduce or even identify the problem. This way, we avoid wasting time and speedup the process to identify and fix the problem. Any threads without the information's above will be ignored or deleted.

I will really be grateful for your report!
Thanks.