Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kasteria OTBot is working on Realesta74.net & Realera.org.
From now on, Realesta OTBot will no longer be updated, but Kasteria OTBot should work on Realesta74.net and Realera.org. So if you wanna bot on Realesta74.net or Realera.org then you must use Kasteria OTBot that's compatible with your game-client:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Remember that each Bot version is compatible with a specific game-client version of each server. This means that if the server and/or you update the game-client or something like that then Bot might not detect the game client and will not work. Therefore, make sure that the Bot version you intend to use is compatible with the game-client you are using. Sometimes, I just haven't released an update yet, that happens when the server just released a new game-client or so. However, it's also possible that I won't release an update because the amount of players online is very low and it's not worth for me to update it. In the latter case, I will update Bot only if the server reaches an interesting stable amount of players online.

Kasteria OTBot should work on Realesta74.net and Realera.org.

Kasteria OTBot should work on Realesta74.net -> Riviera.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Kasteria OTBot is working on Realera.org -> Resterium.