Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kasteria OTBot v1.0.13 - Released
Hello.

If you find any bugs, feel free to report on Bug's section.

Everyone who has never used Kasteria OTBot before, can test it for 2 days without any limitation for FREE.
The trial is given automatically when you login on Kasteria OTBot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.

This version works on Kasteria, Tibijka.net, Ramonia, Dura-Online, ShadowIllusions and Tibia74.org!

Check out the full change log below.
Changelog (1.0.13):
  • Added compatibility with new Shadow Illusion's.
  • Fixed some minor bugs;
  • Improved Targeting;
  • Improved Cavebot;
  • Improved Looter;

As this release happens shortly after the last version, I will keep the changelog of the previous version as well.
Changelog (1.0.12):
  • Added Help -> Map; You can use this window to create waypoints, see your waypoints, watch monsters, etc.;
  • Added Persistents -> Pause on Pause Bot; You can setup to pause (or not) persistents when Bot is paused;
  • Added Looter -> Only loot top bodies; It will only loot dead bodies that are on top of a sqm, it will not drag to loot bodies that under others, etc.;
  • Added LUA->getstatictexts(optional number posx, optional number posy, optional number posz); Returns a table with static texts on a specific position. If you didn't specify any parameters then it will return all static texts on your screen.
  • Fixed Targeting;
  • Improved Cavebot; Reduced its delay between waypoints.

Changelog (1.0.11):
  • Added compatibility with newest client released at 2021-09-28 17:59 PM (GMT);
  • Added Help -> LUA scripts; You can use this window to find scripts, the available scripts will be added by our team. It will be the most useful and most requested scripts.
  • Added Cavebot->Machete waypoint;
  • Added LUA function->cmd(string command); Run "command" on Prompt Command, however, you must add "-cmd" on startup options.
  • Added LUA function->loadsettings(string name); Loads the settings.
  • Fixed some minor bugs;
  • Improved Looter;
Kasteria OTBot's website:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

System Requirements: Download:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.