Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Load Lua Script
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.loading="lazy" alt="[Image: uCrGwbl.jpeg]" class="mycode_img" />

it would be good if the bot had a button to load a .lua script in the place indicated by the image, so that it created a new persistent directly from a .lua script that would make it easier to create new hunting scripts or other, because I could have my own persistent files recorded in .lua script in a folder and just load it and configure the name and execution timen lembrando que a modalidade tambem pode ser adicionada nas hotkeys, if you accept my suggestion I would like to have it in mastercores and kasteria as well because I use both