Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New version Retrocores Update 1.27
Marcus launched a new client update (1.27) with increased security.

Will Mastercores OTBot be compatible with the new update?

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

it does not work for me
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Huh" title="Huh" class="smilie smilie_17" />
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Huh" title="Huh" class="smilie smilie_17" />

doesnt work

Im sad... I was skilling... Now i have good skills but bot does not work to up level xDDDD
I should have left hunting hahahahah

hopefully Arkilys can workout something soon, we believe in you!
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin" class="smilie smilie_4" />

It would been Nice to hear from u akrilys, do you work on It?

MasterCoresGame: beware 1.28
MasterCoresGame: I'm just waiting for linux client to compile and then version 1.28 is ready
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin" class="smilie smilie_4" />

MasterCoresGame: but it will most likely be released tomorrow morning
MasterCoresGame: it has battleEye grade antibot system xD

MasterCoresGame: bah.. 63%
MasterCoresGame: compiling on a linux laptop is slow
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Sad" title="Sad" class="smilie smilie_8" />

@Arkilys this was said in a stream today 24/10/21, will this effect the bot usage do you think?

There needs to be another update
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Sad" title="Sad" class="smilie smilie_8" />
" [community] Oct 25 2021
Client version 1.28 has been released, if you are using the Wine or Linux client you will need to download the latest version manually. "

New version Retrocores Update 1.28 :/