Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick up scarab coins around you
would it be possible to create a script that checks for scarab coins around you and picks them up?
I tried some of the spear pickup etc but they all require a specific x y z position. but because I have to walk all over map and dig its hard to do that.
could someone help me out?

thanks

Yes, I already developed such script... Search for "scarab coin" and you will find it.

oh thanks, I just searched for pick up. But issue is I need to run cavebot to go to specific sqms because there are only 125 or so of them all over ank desert that are digable. this script as far as I understand it would randomly dig around you. is it possible to edit it to only pick up if there is an item or something like that?

Hello.

Use shovel around your character and get scarab coin:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

If you read your thread title, you will notice that requested EXACTLY what the script does: Pick up scarab coins around you. Unless you mean to say that you don't want to use shovel, but just literally take coins around you. However, you just remove the code that uses shovel.

So that's a different request, which is also possible to do by editing the script that you already have, by removing the for loop and changing the coordinates that you have.

Literally pickup coins around you.
local SCARAB_COIN_ID = 3042

local player_x = posx()
local player_y = posy()
local player_z = posz()
for x = -1, 1, 1 do
    for y = -1, 1, 1 do
        if x ~= 0 or y ~= 0 then
            local tile = gettile(player_x + x, player_y + y, player_z)
            if tile.itemcount > 1 and tile.topitem.id == SCARAB_COIN_ID then
                moveitems(SCARAB_COIN_ID, '0', ground(player_x + x, player_y + y, player_z))
                wait(400, 800)
            end
        end
    end
end

Use shovel on wpts location and pickup scarab coin.

local wpt = waypoint()

if wpt.posx > 0 then
    useitemon('shovel', wpt.posx, wpt.posy, wpt.posz)
    wait(1000, 1500)
    local tile = gettile(wpt.posx, wpt.posy, wpt.posz)
        moveitems(SCARAB_COIN_ID, '0', ground(wpt.posx, wpt.posy, wpt.posz))
        wait(400, 800)
    end
end

Literally pickup coins around on wpt location.

local wpt = waypoint()

if wpt.posx > 0 then
    local tile = gettile(wpt.posx, wpt.posy, wpt.posz)
        moveitems(SCARAB_COIN_ID, '0', ground(wpt.posx, wpt.posy, wpt.posz))
        wait(400, 800)
    end
end

Use shovel on specific location and pickup scarab coin.
local LOCATION = { X = 12345, Y = 12345, Z = 6 }

local wpt = waypoint()

if wpt.posx > 0 then
    useitemon('shovel', LOCATION.X, LOCATION.Y, LOCATION.Z)
    wait(1000, 1500)
    local tile = gettile(LOCATION.X, LOCATION.Y, LOCATION.Z)
        moveitems(SCARAB_COIN_ID, '0', ground(LOCATION.X, LOCATION.Y, LOCATION.Z))
        wait(400, 800)
    end
end

Literally pickup coins around on specific location.
local LOCATION = { X = 12345, Y = 12345, Z = 6 }

local wpt = waypoint()

if wpt.posx > 0 then
    local tile = gettile(LOCATION.X, LOCATION.Y, LOCATION.Z)
        moveitems(SCARAB_COIN_ID, '0', ground(LOCATION.X, LOCATION.Y, LOCATION.Z))
        wait(400, 800)
    end
end

Note that I had to adapt the code to do five different situations because your request is not clear, so I may ask you to be CLEAR on your next requests.

im really sorry if it was not clear. I already have a script that shovels every sqm thats possible to get coins from by using the shovel function on cavebot, I will be more clear next time. thank you once again for your constant support and help!