Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pickup ammo from backpack on ground
Hello

It does not work for me I have pasted this same one in the action I have also left in the sqm all the bolts the character has 300 cap and the red open backpack I have relogged and changed the position by editing the coordinates of the script but it does nothing, it will be that I have to have than to put something in "LUA SEPTUP or PERSISTENTS". ??

Hello.

The script above works fine. No, you don't to setup anything on LUA Setup neither use on Persistent, it will work perfectly fine on cavebot.

Hello

It does not work for me I have pasted this same one in the action I have also left in the sqm all the bolts the character has 300 cap and the red open backpack I have relogged and changed the position by editing the coordinates of the script but it does nothing, it will be that I have to have than to put something in "LUA SEPTUP or PERSISTENTS". ??

The bolt is not mounted, you will not have another script that can serve me, I have installed everything here a sample in photo

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
Hello.

The script above works fine. No, you don't to setup anything on LUA Setup neither use on Persistent, it will work perfectly fine on cavebot.

On image above, you are not using the same script i posted above. Maybe you copied it before my editing or so.