Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remake anti trash script
So I found this great script on the forums that should work great for runemaking when people tries blocking my house entrance with furniture, but I was wondering if its possible to remake this script to make it throw all the trash to a specific tile insted of all over the place ? And also only for it to to do if its next to the specific SQM its suppose to anti trash.

Also I notcied real quick while trying the script out that it doesnt move parcels for some reason? is there a specific reason for that ?

local LOCATION = { X = 12345, Y = 12345, Z = 5 } -- Location that you want to untrash.

if (posx() ~= LOCATION.X or posy() ~= LOCATION.Y) and posz() == LOCATION.Z then

local tile = gettile(LOCATION.X, LOCATION.Y, LOCATION.Z)

if CACHED_TILE_ITEMS == nil then
        CACHED_TILE_ITEMS = tile.items
    else
        if tile.itemcount > 1 then
            for _, item_tile in ipairs(tile.items) do
                local found_item = false
                for __, item_cached in ipairs(CACHED_TILE_ITEMS) do
                    if item_cached.id == item_tile.id then
                        found_item = true
                        break
                    end
                end

if found_item == false and item_tile.id > 99 then
                    if itemhasflags(item_tile.id, 13) then
                        printerror('Found item ' .. item_tile.id .. ' on location, but cannot move it.')
                        playsound('default')
                        flashclient()
                    else       
                        if reachlocation(LOCATION.X, LOCATION.Y, LOCATION.Z) then
                            local move_item_sqm = wheretomoveitem(LOCATION.X, LOCATION.Y, LOCATION.Z, true, 2)
                            if move_item_sqm.posx > 0 then
                                moveitems(item_tile.id, ground(move_item_sqm.posx, move_item_sqm.posy, move_item_sqm.posz), ground(LOCATION.X, LOCATION.Y, LOCATION.Z), 100)
                                wait(300, 500)
                            end
                        end
                    end
                end
            end
        end
    end
end

Bump
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Sad" title="Sad" class="smilie smilie_8" />