Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Runemaker House
Exclamation 
I have used the search tool and did not find specifically what I am looking for.

I'm looking for a script for the player to make the rune INSIDE the house and then use 'alana sio' to get their mana to rise outside. that it has its functions of refill blanks, collect food, throw the full rune bp at a specific point and that the OnDanger works.

this is a request that many need specifically on this * imperianic * server. Because when making a rune outside the house you are restricted to entering and throwing objects inside the house for 60 seconds.

If you need me to be more specific, let me know.

You certainly did not search for it, since you can find that same request on first page (probably between 1st and 5th thread) in this very section.

Thread closed.