Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Runemaking
So you can choose a spot where it should pick up the blank runes. Would it no be great if you could put a backpack on the floor with the blanks in it? Because you can only fit 20 backpacks on 1 tile and if you have 3 characters, those can run out fast
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" /> Im not sure if it already exists with a script?

Hello.

You could do that using Persistents or using Runemaker->Refill Settings->Use BP of blanks

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Ill try and set up some code for you around this as I was going to make one myself too, and if outside a house it alana sios to

When i do this i need to have a backpack inside of a backpack? Cause the bot just keeps opening and closing the main backpack infinitely if i dont have another backpack inside of the main backpack, and even when it works the bot throws the backpack inside of the backpack onto the rune square which makes the bot repeat the infinite loop of opening and closing bp. Please help

Same here, almost nothing about refilling works.

Any resolution?