Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secure runemaker
Hello
I would like to ask for help with the runemaker, because pk shooting sd when i 'walk back' and finally kills. It is possible for a non-mana character to disable the runemaker and log out safely. Unless there is a better solution
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />
Thank you

...and for example, log in again in about 20-30 minutes and start making runes

Hello.

local SAFE_POSITION = { X = 12345, Y = 54321, Z = 5 }
local MANA_LOGOUT = 50 -- If character this mana or lower then logout.

if posx() == SAFE_POSITION.X and posy() == SAFE_POSITION.Y and posz() == SAFE_POSITION.Z and runemaker_isondanger() and mp() <= MANA_LOGOUT then
     setsettings('Runemaker/Enabled', false)
     logout()
end

You can add wait() and reconnect() (or use Tools->Reconnect) to reconnect after sometime.

This script will check if you are on the safe position and on danger and if your mana is lower then disable runemaker and logout.