Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sending parcel
Hi,

Is it possible to send a parcel? Buying and sending are not a problem. But is it possible to make it write in a label?

You are using Kasteria OTBot, so you should had created that thread on its section. There's a big section for each Bot.
You also created thread in wrong minor section (LUA Scripts) instead of Requests. So i'm moving it to the correct location (Kasteria OTBot -> Scripts -> Requests).

Yes, it's possible!
[bool] writetextwindow(string item, string text, optional string itemLocation, optional int itemIndex)
writetextwindow('label', 'Player name\nVenore', 'red backpack')
Notice that '\n' means new line. So it will use a label that's on a red backpack, write:
"Player name
Venore" (without quotes) and close it.

Thank you!! sorry for posting in the wrong section!