Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spear Equip Function
Idk if there is one already but add a function while iff hunting less than X spears loot spears and equip till x amount?

Hello.

Thanks for your suggestion.

This function will not be added, because it's generic. You can easily create a LUA Script to run on Persistents to do that.

thats if you know how to create lua scripts.

Hello.

Exactly. But if you don't know how to create a script then you have three options:

1. Learn LUA, it's easy.
2. Ask on Requests section:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
then our community can try to help you.
3. Pay someone to do it for you.

Honestly, it just requires you to use like 3-4 functions.
lhand() and itemcount to return spears count.
setsettings() to disable/enable looter OR to change looter to stop looting spears.
moveitems() to equip spears.

People can always suggest anything and i will always consider user's suggestions, but i'm not going to add tools to the Bot just because a specific users wants to and don't wanna "waste" his time making it.

If it was a very difficult function to script and it was very useful, then I would certainly do it, but this "tool" requires you to control Looter to loot and move the spears into your hand. It also would not be used much and it can be easily created by a LUA Script.

My apologies sir its not that i don't want to waste time doing it i don't understand how to do it is the problem theres no tutorial on how to do it on youtube for example. Thats how its easy for me to learn

Hello.

There's no problem at all, I'm here to try to help you and any suggestions are welcome.

Bot uses LUA language for scripts, so you must learn how to develop using LUA. There are thousands of tutorials, you should look for tutorials on google or youtube to about "LUA".
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.