Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stops atk when healing
Hello!
I have a problem that when bot heals with a rune it will stop atk a mob and heal.
What happens is that I hunt dragons and they run away during this time, so it will not hit the one with low hp but will atk the one with full hp and it looks stupid.

I want something to to kill the mob with low hp first and not stop atk while healing.

Also I noticed that sometimes bot will jump over the waypoints, or getting stuck after a few loops and searches for the right node.
When bot follows a mob it steps on the ladder and goes up which ruins a hunt. No idea why it happens

Hello.

You have many options, for example:
1. You can just disable Healer when targeted creature has low hp. That may be dangerous but it's pretty much what you asked.
local attacked_creature = attacked()
if attacked_creature.id > 0 and attacked_creature.hppc <= 20 and getsettings('Healer/Enabled') == true then
     setsettings('Healer/Enabled', false)
elseif (attacked_creature.id == 0 or attacked_creature.hppc > 20) and getsettings('Healer/Enabled') == false then
     setsettings('Healer/Enabled', true)
end

2. Create two healing rules for UHs:
-> 1st rule for Healing on very low hp% (e.g.: 20%) when red-square creature has low hp as well;
-> 2nd rule for Healing on low hp% (e.g.: 35%) when not attacking a creature or not low hp;
The use a persistent to check conditions above (creature hp) and "play" (disable/enable) the rules above according to the situation.

You can get Heal Rule path by selecting the heal rule, right-click on Enabled option (inside Edit Rule) and click on get path, it will be copied to your clipboard (CTRL+C).
local RULE_CREATURELOW_PATH = 'Healer/Rules/0/Enabled' -- Heal rule path, the one will be used when the monster has low health.
local RULE_NOCREATURE_PATH = 'Healer/Rules/1/Enabled' -- Heal rule path, the one will be used when no monster or the monster has high health.

local attacked_creature = attacked()
if attacked_creature.id > 0 and attacked_creature.hppc <= 20 and getsettings(RULE_CREATURELOW_PATH) == false then
     setsettings(RULE_CREATURELOW_PATH, true)
     setsettings(RULE_NOCREATURE_PATH, false)
elseif (attacked_creature.id == 0 or attacked_creature.hppc > 20) and getsettings(RULE_NOCREATURE_PATH) == false then
     setsettings(RULE_CREATURELOW_PATH, false)
     setsettings(RULE_NOCREATURE_PATH, true)
end

Bad walking can happen due to really many reasons like: high latency, lag spikes, bad settings (using stand and chase at same time), etc.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Thank you for the information.
Can you maybe create a script that targets a mob with low hp first? So that once I am healed bot will kill mob with lower hp and then continue to other mobs.

Targeting does that, You must setup Targeting Priority properly.