Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Targeting - Keep Away
Hello! I'm having trouble understanding why using targeting in Keep Away mode within Darkness OT, why the character is so slow, he practically doesn't use the function of attacking from afar, he takes a while to move away from the monster, and how crashed several times.
Is there any explanation? Or do I need to activate something?

Hello.

Please, redownload and reinstall Kasteria OTBot. I just released a minor build that may fix it:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.