Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tempestibia
Tempestibia.com.br is opening in an hour or so, depending on the population you could make kasteria work on there too. thanks for your amazing work

opened now 300 on update for us </3

Server is offline, they shutdown due to Bugs i guess.

Hello Arkilys, Tempestibia will open today and it doesnt have bot included in their client, i've heard quite a lot of streamers will play it, so it would be cool that you could get that bot up for the opening of the OT, as an MS i need my makers ;P! Cheers

PD: i will pay subs as soon as i see the bot working for tempest

Hello.

Kasteria OTBot works there on build 1.0.40-5.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

I'm playing this ot there too I just took the test and there are no spells coming out in the target or manatrainer

Hello.

The only bug i found was related to writing text to say, like casting a spell or using say() when you didn't had it in your hotkeys. But if you had the texts in your hotkeys, it would work fine. Notice that I already fixed on version 1.0.40-6, you just need to redownload and reinstall Kasteria OTBot:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

So try version 1.0.40-6 and if it still doesn't works for you then feel free to place a bug report: