Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To reload stones or throwing stars
Rainbow 
Can you help me to equip small stones or throwing stars if under a certain amount

Hello.

I need more details.

1. Equip small stones from backpack to your hand?
2. The only condition to equip it is the amount that you have on hand?
3. What if you don't have more small stones?

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

i want it to put small stones and throwing stars from my backpcak to my hand

Hello.

local COUNT_PICKUP = { MIN = 5, MAX = 10 } -- The minimum amount to have in hand, script will sort a random value from this range. Once you reach that amount, it will move more from your bp to your hand.
local SMALL_STONE_ID = 1781

if RANDOM_COUNT == nil then
    RANDOM_COUNT = random(COUNT_PICKUP.MIN, COUNT_PICKUP.MAX)
end

local player_lhand = lhand()

if player_lhand.id == 0 or (player_lhand.id == SMALL_STONE_ID and player_lhand.count <= RANDOM_COUNT) and itemcount(SMALL_STONE_ID) > 0 then
    moveitems(SMALL_STONE_ID, 'lhand', '0', 100)
    wait(300)
end

i trying this script to refill assassin stars on hand, because in tools/ auto refill doesnt work.

This script only takes ass stars only from first openeded backpack, but if i have more stars on other backpacks it doesnt pick up them from here

Hello.

Try this way.
local COUNT_PICKUP = { MIN = 5, MAX = 10 } -- The minimum amount to have in hand, script will sort a random value from this range. Once you reach that amount, it will move more from your bp to your hand.
local SMALL_STONE_ID = 1781

if RANDOM_COUNT == nil then
end

local player_lhand = lhand()

if player_lhand.id == 0 or (player_lhand.id == SMALL_STONE_ID and player_lhand.count <= RANDOM_COUNT) and itemcount(SMALL_STONE_ID) > 0 then
    moveitems(SMALL_STONE_ID, 'lhand', '', 100)
    wait(300)
end

works perfectly atm , thanks

where do i copy that?

That depends how you are gonna use it, but in most cases people use it on Persistents.