Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trial Requests Thread
Star 
Everyone who has never used Imperianic OTBot before, can test it for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on Imperianic OTBot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).

If your trial failed or expired, creating new users on our Forums will not give you more trial days.

Send me a private message if you never used Imperianic OTBot before and received an error message when trying to log in.

At begin, the trial is given automatically when you login on Imperianic OTBot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i'll be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
After some time, trials will be added manually only.

During the trial days, I tried to use it on my other computer.
In fact, you just can't login on a different computer. If your HD-ID changes or you try to login on a different computer, you won't be able login.
You can only login on the computer that you received the trial. So make sure you don't make any changes on your computer hardware while you are on trial.