Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update
Hi, its only me bot dont work fine 100% since all them updates?
i have 2 situations failed: bot stop attack some monsters(lets say 10% of full resp), and cavebot stop sometimes also

Hello.

It’s working just fine, but we can certainly wait for other users for Feedback.
Which build are you using? I know that you might be using 1.1.29, but i already releases minor builds like 1.1.29-8, so i recommend You to redownload and reinstall Mastercores OTBot.

Well i see you have do a new update yesterday, maybe i dont explain good, bot work fine but after maybe 2-3h it start ignore some monster from respawn(not all) i testing the new version and after around 10h i tell you how going

after whole day botting with 4 chars targeting still buged, every 3-4h targeting ignore some monsters, btw after relog character work fine

Hello.

I tried it for a few hours and it worked fine.

Please, place a bug report on Bugs section:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

You must follow the "How to report a bug" guidelines:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

I also may ask you to run this code whenever it starts to ignore a monster. Just kill all other monsters and just leave the monsters that Bot may be ignoring and run the code:
print(getcreatures('mfs'))
Copy its results and send to me. You can post it here or send by PM.

Does it back to work if you disable and enable Targeting?
Does it back to work if you restart Bot (without restarting the game-client or reconnecting)?

Please, the answers for the questions above in your bug report.

There is an  issue with the attack in cavebot. As they say after a few hours it stops attacking some monsters.