Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Write text command
Hello, hope you are doing well.

Not sure if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong... but it may be a real bug..

I am trying to write a text into a label to send a parcel, but command below is not writing into the label.

writetextwindow('label', 'Player name\nVenore', 'Backpack')

After some tests I have realized that the problem is because the game client is expecting for the player to select the text window before write the text and it seems the command only open the text window and start writing without selecting the text window, so it does not write properly in the text window.

I have tested to run the command and in the middle of the command tried to select the text window manually and it got to write the text successfully... So I think what is missing is for this command to be adjusted including the text window selection after opening the text window and before writing the text.

Also, if you confirm this is a real bug, please let me know if you see any possible workaround until you get it fixed.

Thanks in advance.

Hello.

Try this build:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

(05-06-2022, 09:41 PM)Arkilys Wrote:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
Hello.

Try this build:

it is perfect! Thanks a lot for your quick reply and fix!