Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
assassin star refill
for some reason my bot doesnt seem to want to refill assa stars, any idea why?

Hello.

Redownload and reinstall Realesta OTBot.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Alright, thanks! also i was wondering, making full afk scripts seems close to impossible on realera considering all the BPs with manafluid etc? how exactly would that be done, would need a drop BP action on waypoints or some shit like that right?

Hello.

It's possible but requires some skills and organization. Not really, for example: You could keep 1 bp with 5 bps of MF inside. So you could open each bp to check if it's empty then drop empty bps and get more bps with MF from depot for example. There are many possibilities.