Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blacklist a sqm
is it possible for me to blacklist a SQM so bot will avoid it and never step there?

Hello.

That depends. I recommend you to let a blocking path item (like parcel) on that sqm and make sure that item id is NOT on Cavebot->Walkable Ids, so it may not walk on that sqm due to that item. However, Bot may use minimap clicks to walk, so it's possible that your characters walks on that sqm due to the minimap click.

unfortunately there are a few creatures that could push the boxes so that is not an option :/

im trying to make bot ignore SQM with id 1998 (it is a campfire on my server)
i keep walking over it even when its not trashed despite my avoidance settings

its not dealbreaker but its making me expend extra resources

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
Hello.

If you are using "Cavebot->Map-clicks only" that may be related to game-client's walking. Using that option, Bot calculates the best path to check if it's possible to walk and if there will be any blocking items on way then uses minimap-clicks to walk, but the path that your character really walks is calculated by the game-client.

So I can only recommend you to disable "Map-clicks only" when you are going to walk close/around that sqm and use high avoidance values and enable back after that. So when you disable it, Bot will walk using arrow keys.