Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
client closing
When i use the bot, the client is closing automatcally after a while.
it displays on the console: "The client has been closed by the unknown"
is this the antibot system? how should we fix it

Hello.

Please, redownload and reinstall Imperianic OTBot then test it again.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Still, i did what you said but no works.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
Hello.

Bot is working flawlessly, my and other people are botting for more than 12h in a row. So I suppose the problem may be on game-client, but unfortunately, there's nothing i can do about it.

The message says that Bot wasn't responsible for the game-client being closed.

I recommend to redownload and reinstall both: Imperianic OTBot and Imperianic game-client.

But feel free to read "How to report a bug" (
) and report it on Bugs section.

I will close this thread, because people are posting here instead of doing it properly on Bugs section.