Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
count itens
Hello everyone

I was wondering how can i make a code that counts how many itens i've used.

example: everytime i use uh, it'll count (1, 2, 3 and so on)

it'd be nice to make "100%" afk scripts on mastercores. Can somebody help me with that?

Thanks!

Hello.

I'm not sure what you mean at all. If wanna count how many items you used then create a variable and add + 1 whenever you use an item.
Targeting and Healer already does that whenever they use a rune or potion. They uses the LUA addhudsupply() that you can check on following link or below:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

addhudloot(string item, optional number count) [void]: Add a specific count (+1 by default) to an item's count to loot's counter.
sethudloot(string item, number count) [void]: Set an item's count to loot's counter.
gethudloot(string/number item) [number]: Returns the amount of items looted of a specific item.
getlootitems()[table]: Returns a table with each item that looter has looted.
.itemid [number]
.itemname [string]
.id [number]

addhudsupply(string item, optional number count) [void]: Add a specific count (+1 by default) to an item's count to supplies' counter.
sethudsupply(string item, number count) [void]: Set an item's count to supplies' counter.
gethudsupply(string/number item) [number]: Returns the amount of items useds of a specific item.
getsupplyitems()[table]: Returns a table with each item that Healer has used.
.itemid [number]
.itemname [string]
.id [number]

addhuddropped(string item, optional number count) [void]: Add a specific count (+1 by default) to an item's count to droppeds' counter.
sethuddropped(string item, number count) [void]: Add an item's count to droppeds' counter.
gethuddropped(string/number item) [number]: Returns the amount of items dropped of a specific item.
getdroppeditems()[table]: Returns a table with each item that Looter has dropped.
.itemid [number]
.itemname [string]
.id [number]

resethud() [void]: Reset entire HUD. Which means running time, looted items, dropped items and supplies.
resethudloot() [void]: Reset looted items.
resethudsupply() [void]: Reset supplies.
resethuddropped() [void]: Reset dropped items.

Check this HUD script.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

There are 100% afk scripts, you just need to SEARCH.

There are also LUA scripts that you need to make a 100% afk script: